Birth Doula Services
As a birth doula, I nurture and support my doula families with emotional, physical, and informational support throughout their pregnancy and birth experience. As a doula I respectfully advocate on my client’s behalf by supporting the birthing person in their right to make decisions about their body and their baby.
Researchers have found that when a birthing person had continuous labor support from a doula– someone who was NOT a staff member at the hospital and who was NOT part of their social network during childbirth experience there was a:
- 39% decrease in the risk of Cesarean
This is my full birth doula services package that covers support from pregnancy to postpartum.
If this packages is what you are looking for or you have further questions, please book an appointment below.
The labor support package includes:
- Consultation to discuss your individual needs and birth goals.
- 2 Prenatal support appointments for you to ask any questions & ask for resources
- Birth preferences consultation where you & I will build out your entire
birth plan and become educated on all options available to you.
- 24/7 text & email support throughout your pregnancy
- Assistance helping you find birth classes, breastfeeding classes, and baby care classes
- Attendance at a birth class with you
- 24/7 on call two weeks prior to EDD until 2 weeks after baby’s birth
- Continuous labor and birth support
- Continuation of care until family is comfortably situated in postpartum room.
- 1 Postpartum support visit
Hospital Birth: $850
Preferred Provider Discount for Hospital Births: 15%
Discount for Home Birth/Birth Center Birth: 30%